Tuesday, January 20, 2009

OFFER EXTENDED

Hi all
I have been inundated with requests to look at horses with my special offer, so much so that I have extended my offer until Horse of the Year show (Mid March) just to fit everyone in.
I am on the road full time from the first of February, and have several ares still to get too.
I am still alive, just buried in paperwork which is why I haven't been around.
I am working on a website at the moment and I have several really interesting pictures to put on that also, I will keep you posted.
Still looking for more interest in the Wanganui and Thames/Paeroa area's as I have some interest there, but not enough yet to travel.
In the south Island from 16th-21st Feb, area's Chch and Mid south canterbury, and anywhere in between!
Several areas have dates yet to be confirmed, but can confirm that I will be in Auckland and far North in the first week or 2 of Feb, and around the Tauranga area on the 7th feb at the Horse Fair with an information stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment