Friday, December 19, 2008

Long Time No Update...


Apologies for the long time between posts, I keep meaning to get here but then find its 2am and I have to work the next day, so it never seems to happen!

This week I have looked at a few horses, I went to a farm and looked at about a dozen, mostly out of work though. I have discovered that the more peak physical condition the horses are in, the more that shows up.

Anyway on to some pictures, I know that's what most people want to see!


First up is a 2yo with a peculiar heat 'band' around his neck.
As you can see its on both sides. This was confirmed by the owner as this horse often shows signs of heat here, for no apparent reason.
This horse has a knee problem, interesting the heat has travelled down the leg like this.
This doesn't need much explanation! This camera is the most excellent tool for saddle fitting and does not tell a lie. Interestingly the horses back at this stage showed no ill affects from the saddle (although as a new break in possibly hadn't had enough time to show them)
A perfectly healthy dog, I will ad pictures of the same breed of dog, aged and arthritic.
If you look closely at this dog, you will notice its right eye ball is a different colour to the left, this dog had received trauma to the right eyeball.
And some legs!.
I have quite a lot more pictures, including lots of hooves, so will post them in a day or 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment